GBoost Bad Ass Drive Belt for Arctic Cat 1100 turbo ( Procross, F1100, XF1100, ZR9000 2012-2015)
- Calculated at Checkout
GBoost Bad Ass Drive Belt for Arctic Cat 1100 turbo ( Procross, F1100, XF1100, M1100 , ZR9000 2012-2015)
DBPO1115EX – EXTREME DUTY DRIVE BELT – ARCTIC CAT 1100 turbo
Fitment: ARCTIC CAT 1100 turbo Snowmobile
- 2012-2015 F1100 XF1100 M1100 ZR9000 Snowmobile
- Replaces OEM # Ultimax 809 (previously the best belt on the market, now surpassed)
EX (Bad Ass) Belt Line
• Ultra-strong Aramid Fiber cord that can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking.
• Higher strength compared to OEM and aftermarket drive belts.
• EX belts have been developed with a high-temperature compound called DUMAX for added strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. You can squeeze our belts a lot harder for more tuning possibilities and less slippage.
• Maximum under-cord stiffness allows the belt to flex for rotational efficiency and running cooler temperatures
• Built for high temps, extreme abuse and excessive shock load.
To conclude, our product lines far surpass all the other drive belts on the market. We are constantly re-designing and re-formulating our products to keep our customers on the leading edge of technology. When we find something that works better, we make the change. All this technology we are bringing to the market is what makes our belts the smoothest engaging, coolest running, longest lasting, best drive belts on the planet!
I put this on my 2013 XF1100 Turbo Limited as it had shredded two stock belts in a short period of time. Used for the rest of the winter without any issue. Belt still looks like new. Now that spring is here I'll align the engine/clutches and float the secondary this belt should last forever.