GBoost World’s Best Snow Belt Race Series – Yamaha
- Calculated at Checkout
- SIDEWINDER ALL MODELS (2017-2021)
- SR VIPER ALL MODELS (2014-2021)
• Built to decrease the chances of snapping or delamination in race applications when the tendency is to land on the throttle.
• Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
• Newly released design that has a larger Kevlar cord with a custom braid design to act as a shock absorber.
• New vulcanization process to marry the layers of the belt together around the cord preventing premature separation of the layers.
• Custom blend of two premium High Modulus Compounds holding the top layers together with the cord and bottom layers like super glue!
• Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 600hp machines.
• Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
• Bottom cog uses HIGH modulus rubber compound (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
• Impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
• Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
• Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
• Kevlar cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
• Increased cord pop-out resistance.